Reputation management is the practice of monitoring the reputation of an individual or brand on the internet, addressing content which is potentially damaging to it, and using customer feedback solutions to get feedback or early warning signals to reputation problems. Most of reputation management is focused on pushing down negative search results. Reputation management may attempt to bridge the gap between how a company perceives itself and how others view it.
Google search results are the primary target of our reputation management efforts. Some of the tactics we use include the following:
- Improving the tagging and search engine optimization of company-published materials, such as white papers and positive customer testimonials in order to push down negative content.
- Publishing original, positive websites and social media profiles, with the aim of outperforming negative results in a search.
- Submitting online press releases to authoritative websites in order to promote brand presence and suppress negative content.
- Submitting legal take-down requests if someone believes they have been libeled.
- Getting mentions of the business or individual in third-party sites that rank highly in Google.
- Creating fake blogs pretending to be a different person that shares the same name in order to push down negative search results on the actual person or brand.
- Using spam bots and denial-of-service attacks to force sites with damaging content off the web entirely.
- Astroturfing third-party websites by creating anonymous accounts that create positive reviews or lash out against negative ones.
- Proactively offering free products to prominent reviewers.
- Proactively responding to public criticism stemming from recent changes.
Because this is No Joke…Your Integrity is on the Line!
Public perception that is built not only around your brand, but around YOU! Anything that is said or written will eventually show up on the internet. That is the nature of the socially-connected, privacy-foregone, transparent world that we live in now. This directly affects your ability to get a job, get clients, and make money. This is no joke…this is of utmost importance. This is serious stuff.
Whether it’s Job interviews, selection of vendors, or professional services – EVERYTHING is decided based on how you look on the internet — what are the search results for your name, your business. This is your reputation…AND IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.
We protect your online reputation…we protect your integrity…we protect who you are online!
Each and every day, people are saying something about you. Do you really want to leave this online chatter to chance? I would think not, given how big the stakes are.
Your reputation is your most valuable asset, period! Let GainWebsite.com protect you, your brand…and your online reputation. Contact Us to get started or for more information.